|Model||Volume||Length / Width||Weight +/- 6%||Fin Type||Box Type||Fins||Sail Range|
|SW PRO 86||86||231x59||6.7||thruster convertible||US Box + side Slot Box||MFC TF/FW 21+10||3.5/6.0|
|SW PRO 95||95||233x61||7.0||thruster convertible||Powerbox + side Slot Box||MFC TF/FW 23+10||3.7/6.3|
|SW PRO 104||104||235x63||7.2||thruster convertible||Powerbox + side Slot Box||MFC TF/FW 23+10||4.0/6.8|
|SW PRO 113||113||236x65||7.5||singlefin||Power Box||MFC Freewave 30||4.2/7.0|
- The full, flat oriented
rockerlinein the tail section offers immediate acceleration and glide with an unbelievable top speed.
- A medium wide and balanced outline and a V double concave hull and an all-new rails shape have been designed for the feeling and manoeuvrability of a wave board, whilst staying very stable under the feet. This is achieved by shifting the maximum width forward for a better ride in the waves combined with rails that have more volume further forward for added buoyancy in non-wave conditions.
Construction :A PVC double sandwich, with doublethickness in the most stressed areas combined with a full carbon/Innegra deck layup giving the boards the best compromise in terms of light weight, strength and durability.
- Convertible fin set up on the 86, 95 and 104, for all-around wave usage or for
freewavebump and jump sessions!
- High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape
- 15kg/m3 EPS core
- Full PVC performance sandwich construction (3mm deck / 5mm bottom)
- Double PVC sandwich in the most stressed areas for excellent compression strength
- Full carbon/
innegradeck + T700 carbon biaxstep area layup for maximum durability and strength, especially from landing hard jumps.
- Full 160 S-glass bottom layup – for the correct flex during hard turns and hard landings
- Thruster fin set up on 86,95 and 104 Lt. sizes
- Single Powerbox
finboxon 113 Lt. size to hold bigger Freewave fins Dual densityfootpads with shock absorbers
- New MFC Freewave fin set