|Model||Volume||Length / Width||Weight +/- 6%||Fin Type||Box Type||Fins||Sail Range|
|STYLE PRO V4 92||92||216x62||6.9||Singlefin||US Box||MFC GT - 18||4.0/5.7|
|STYLE PRO V4 101||101||221x64||7.1||Singlefin||US Box||MFC GT - 20||4.2/6.0|
- Short length
concept :Seems to be a general trend of all the collection, but for the freestyle boardswe went a bit further. The all newStyle Pro has less inertia/drag in air rotations and power moves.
- The outline has been adapted to the new length with a wider tail width and movement of the
footstrapsinserts into a very backward position. This gives a better ‘’pop’’ to the board allowing the rider to be thrown into the power maneuverswith control and speed.
- New long straight section
rockerlineand flipped nose to plane faster. This gives more overall speed and control and the ability to fly through the chop with ease.
- Flat V hull bottom shape to increase speed and sliding power.
Construction :A full PVC sandwich with doublethickness in the most stressed areas combined with a full carbon T700 biax+ unidirectional carbon deck construction for a lightweight and crisp feeling. The bottom layup has been strengthened with the addition of a high strength S-glass layer to stabilize the hull shape and for increased durability during repeated heavy duty usage.
- High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape
- 15kg/m3 EPS core
- Full 100 kg/m3 PVC performance sandwich construction (3mm deck / 5mm bottom)
- Double PVC sandwich in the most stressed areas for excellent compression strength
- Full T700
biaxcarbon lightweight deck lamination layup for max. compression strength and structural stability
- Full 160 S-glass bottom layup – for the correct flex during hard turns and jump landings
- 8’’ US rear fin box
Dual densityfootpads with shock absorbers
- New MFC GT freestyle pro fin